Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off to India

Well here I go off on another adventure. I will be in India and possibly Bangladesh for 3 months. I will be equipping pastors and people on how to study the word of God. This world needs biblical truth and I am so blessed that God has called me to this outreach to begin what I can only hope is to be for the rest of my life. It is going to be stretching but so awesome. God works in weakness and that is what I am. He is so awesome to use someone so weak. I am nothing without him.

I am so happy to report that God has provided my plane ticket and all of the rest of my fees. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support it truly means so much to me!

Prayer Request:
- That God will completely transform me and the people that I will be teaching through his living word
- That I will daily walk in the power of the Holy Spirit always looking to see lives changed
-Health and Safety we will be going to some rough spots
-Strength and Wisdom to handle teaching God's living word


I love you guys so much...please keep in touch

4 comments:

Betsy said...

God Bless You Justin. We love you so much.

To a safe and productive trip,
Love Uncle Keith and Aunt Betsy

Unknown said...

Justin - So glad to see you doing so well and still seeking and running hard after what God asks of you. Continue to allow him to work in you and empower him; you are so right when you say that he will work through your weaknesses; yet know that you are strong by allowing him to do the work he wants in you. The lesson of weakness is so hard to learn and apply, especially as a man. Do stop, keep on doing what you are doing and God will bless you.
Good luck in India and Bangladesh! That will be an amazing and intense time of growth and world perspective. You are well hell of a guy and you encourage me to keep walking in all that I have learned in SBS and to still pursue God every day!
Cheers Brotha - jH

Sharis said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU. YOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND SO I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU A LOT! i'm so proud of you.

Annie Frase said...

babe! you are amazing...I love your heart. I am so excited for what God is going to do in you and through you over the next 3 months. Look out world!!!! You are an AMAZING man! I am blessed to have you in my life. Praying for you every day.