Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leaving Soon

Well a quick update...I am here in an internet cafe because the base lost internet..weheee.got to love em...



Anyway this will probably be my last internet for a while but here is the outreach update...Me and two other guys from Montana..Sam and Russel will be leaving for Bangladesh on Sunday... we will travel by train for 2 days straight and then a day into Bangladesh...something to be praying about is I still need to get a Visa so just pray that God opens that door...We do have our outreach set up...The day we get there our leader Russell teaches the book of Ruth...we have two pastor conferences set up where we will teach the Inductive method and Bible Overview to them..then at the end of the month Sam and I are team teaching the book of Kings in the SBS there so another prayer point...we only have 3 weeks to prepare for that on top pf running pastor conferences so just pray that we have time to prepare and that we will be used...we will finish up our outreach by coming back to the Ywam Lonavala base where we are now and we will be running the seminar phase for the SBS in September...so that is our outreach...we have a lot of work a head of us but we are excited....sorry that was so short...I love you all and I will keep in touch the best that I can...don't be afraid to right me!!!
Much Love...Justin Frase

No comments: